*If your child has never attended a YMCA program click the green button below
*If your child has previously attended or is returning again click the red button below
Every day, one in four kids is left unsupervised after school, increasing the risk of negative influences and activities. The Y’s before and after-school program provides supervised, safe spaces for children to build friendships and develop a sense of belonging.
1. DOZIER ELEMENTARY - DISMISSAL-6:00 PM
2. INDIAN BAYOU ELEMENTARY - DISMISSAL-6:00 PM
Returning YMCA Families,
You MUST submit a new registration form at the beginning of each new school year if you plan for your child to attend YMCA Before/Aftercare. Your child is not automatically registered to attend any YMCA program. We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause. Our staff thanks you for your continuous support.
Peace & Love!
Send all completed forms to:
Fax- (337) 993-9632
1. CARENCRO HEIGHTS ELEMENTARY - DISMISSAL-6:00 PM
2. ERNEST GALLET ELEMENTARY - 6:45 AM-7:30 AM & DISMISSAL-6:00 PM
3. GREEN T. LINDON ELEMENTARY - DISMISSAL-6:00 PM
4. L.J. ALLEMAN MIDDLE - 7:05 AM-8:05 AM
5. L. LEO JUDICE ELEMENTARY - DISMISSAL-6:00 PM
6. MILTON ELEMENTARY - DISMISSAL-6:00 PM
7. TRUMAN ELEMENTARY - 7:15 AM-8:15 AM & DISMISSAL-6:00 PM